Our Gite can be found in the heart of the Vaucluse, between the dentelles de Montmirail and le Mont Ventoux.
Here you will find many sporting activities such as biking, hiking, climbing etc…as well as a good selection of eating establishments.
Some local attractions not to be missed, you can visit :
- Bedoin, Sault, Malaucène, Vaison la Romaine et Orange (Roman Theater)
- Vaucluse Fontain (Spring of the Sorgue River), L’Isle sur la Sorgue (plenty of Antique shops in the village)
- Avignon (Papal City and the famous bridge Pont Saint Benezet)
- Le pont du Gard
If you dare to venture a bit further, you will also discover the beautiful places of the Alpilles and the Luberon region :
- Saint Remy de Provence, les Baux de Provence (world heritage site, Illuminated Quarry)
- La route des Ocres (Colorado Provençal de Rustrel, Roussillon, Gargas), Gordes
And even further you will find our beautiful coast and sea !
Make sure you take time to taste our regional specialities :
- Seasonal fruits (strawberries, cherries, Apricots, Melon, Figues…)
- Candied fruits
- The sweets of Carpentras
- Vineyards and wine
- Olive oil
- Goat cheese